Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"The Mother"


This is the one and only mentor I have. This is my mother I call her "mama". She knows everything that goes on in my life, it wouldn't feel right if she didn't. She has the solution to every problem I confront her with. And at first I didn't know how she did that. But then I learned that she has been through a lot of things in her life, so she has experience. Therefore she tells me how she handled the situation when she had the same problem, and we talk about it. When she sees me doing something wrong, she doesn't instantly confront me about it, she lets me notice by asking me to do what I just did and then asks me if I think there is anything wrong with that. That gives me a feeling of figuring out my problems by myself but with some of her help. She gives me important information for what I need to know about the future and growing up. So when I'm in the world out there by myself, I'll be okay and prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment