Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boys Go To College To Get More Knowledge!

Education should be the biggest part of every body's life right now. I know it is for me. But for some reason I just don't seem to get all things that are taught in school. I always have a hard time understanding what exactly we're at school for. And its not that I don't want to be at school, its just that I would like to know how this is going to help me in the future. Like this year, it was very difficult for me. I attended two different schools in one school year. It was frustrating learning one way and then coming to a different school and changing how I learned things. I also had to learn more than everybody else because these two schools taught totally different things, and operated very differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment